I purchased this car from Mark Schue with the intention of getting back into S2000. Plans have changed and I have decided to sell it.
Mark ran this car in the NorPac division where it won 3 Championships.
It has the most extensive spares package you can imagine (list available to interested buyers) Uprights, suspension, Gears, nuts bolts, tools you name it Mark had it. He summed it up to me that his spares collection was borderline hoarder level. There is enough to handle running this car for several years.
The car has 10 races on the Tub, Carbon nose and tail with Kevlar pods, spare noses and tails, Ivey engine, Aim EVo4 data acquisition system, Oz Wheels (Plus 4 extra sets), LD65 wide calipers front and rear, Penske 8100 shocks with Hyperco perches, Radio with 3 crew headsets & 5 radios including one in the car, Aluminum diff.
Plus all the trick stuff you would expect on a front running DB5.
o Fast Forward -
▪ Front bulkhead (billet)
▪ Stub Axles (Doug Leonard installed)
▪ Half shafts
▪ Wheel nuts (wheel washer assy)
▪ Skid plate oil pan
o Elite Fab (Ron Mong)
▪ Stiffened front rockers.
▪ Front braking stabilizer kit
▪ Engine bay lower braces
▪ Monocoque stiffening panels.
▪ Aluminum radiator
▪ Shifter tub clearance (I believe at this point it was standard on the DB5s)
▪ Gearbox drain cover and magnet.
o Ralph Young
▪ Front bell crank geometry update for better motion ratios
▪ Adjustable nose tunnel block offs
▪ Under nose air deflectors (enhances nose tunnels)
▪ Stainless headers
o Veracity Racing (David Ferguson) adjustable tail support
▪ 2 engine stiffening bars from engine to roll bar at firewall.
▪ Ankle biters (horizontal aero device along bottom of tub)